You acknowledge that the materials on the Website are provided “as is” for general information only and without warranties of any kind. While we endeavor to keep the materials on the Website current, climate change information develops rapidly and thus, the materials on the Website should not be relied upon to be fully comprehensive or error-free. We do not recommend, endorse or make any warranties or representations of any kind with regard to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, quality, efficacy or non-infringement of any of the materials, products or other information provided on the Website or by the companies or organizations linked or referred to on the Website.
We post articles and other information provided by third parties that might be of interest or benefit to the public. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations of third parties contained on the Website are not necessarily those of Climate Change Resources, Inc. or endorsed by Climate Change Resources, Inc.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
The contents of the Website are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published or available on the Website (including, but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, designs, audio clips, video clips, metadata, data, or compilations, all also known as the “Content“) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by us or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
These terms and conditions apply only to the Website. Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for your information and/or convenience only and are not are not intended as an endorsement by Climate Change Resources, Inc. of the organization or individual operating the third party website. Third party information is not guaranteed to be accurate and is in no way endorsed, offered or guaranteed by us. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the users of the Website or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Term & Termination
Deactivation of the Website
You agree that you will hold harmless Climate Change Resources, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, licensors, agents and vendors from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or other sites to which it is linked. If your use of materials from the Website results in the need for servicing, repair of equipment or data, you will assume any costs thereof.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. There is no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Website will continuously operate or be error free or that any problems will be corrected, or that any information, software or other material accessible from the Website is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. Further, we do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use of, or the results of the use of the Website either in terms of its compatibility with hardware or other software, its reliability, accuracy, currentness, or otherwise; and you rely on the Website solely at your own risk. ANY AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, QUALITY, COURSE OF DEALINGS, USAGE OF TRADE, INACCURACY IN CONTENT CAUSED BY OUR FAILURE TO PERFORM WITH REASONABLE CARE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
CLIMATE CHANGE RESOURCES, INC. IS BASED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK IN THE UNITED STATES. WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE FOR USE ONLY BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. CLIMATE CHANGE RESOURCES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT IT OPERATES (OR IS LEGALLY PERMITTED TO OPERATE) IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC AREAS. CLIMATE CHANGE RESOURCES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION FOUND THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS, AND ACCESSING THE WEBSITE FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU VIEW THE WEBSITE AND/OR ACCESS THE CONTENT FROM ANY COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE DOING SO ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. Please be aware that any personal information you transfer to us will be transferred to the U.S. and will be subject to U.S. law. By using this Website, participating in any activities related to this Website, and/or providing us with information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the U.S., and waive any claims that may arise under your own local and national laws.
If an individual is under the age of 18, such individual may access or receive information from Climate Change Resources, Inc. only with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. In such event, the parent or legal guardian must certify that he or she is at least 18 years old and that he or she is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian also must provide his or her contact information. By creating an account for a minor, the parent or legal guardian gives the minor child permission to access the Website and receive information. It is the legal guardian’s or parent’s responsibility to determine whether the Website and/or information contained on the Website is appropriate for the minor child and whether the minor child may access any Content or the Website.
Governing Law; Venue; Statute of Limitations